We are working to nurture a vibrant community of scientific community professionals and those interested in scientific community engagement. If that describes you then we welcome you to join in the following activities:
- Sign up for our newsletter for a monthly update about the activities of the Center, plus occasional ad hoc announcements.
- Community Call webinars – We host monthly community call webinars about scientific community engagement, hearing from current and former CEFP fellows and other community professionals. Join the mailing list to be kept up to date about the schedule or email us if you’d like to volunteer as a speaker.
- Online group – Join our Slack group to meet other scientific community managers, post and search jobs, and work out loud together each week.
- Meet the CSCCE team in person by checking CSCCE On The Road to see which conferences and other events we’ll be attending.
- New for 2020! – We’re launching an initial number of working groups open to community members.
- Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org