CSCCE strives to be transparent about our policies and guidelines – from our core values and code of conduct to how we give credit for contributions. We’ve also included our style guides.
If you feel there is something missing (this page and our policies are a work in progress) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guidelines for contributions to CSCCE community resources
- How we credit contributions to CSCCE
- Working group/special interest group guidelines and application (coming soon)
Slack group orientation
CSCCE hosts a community of practice in Slack for scientific community managers.
- Request to join
- Slack quick start guide – licensed CC-BY-4.0 so you can reuse it with attribution
- CSCCE weekly newsletter rationale and how we include content