CSCCE is increasingly featured in articles and publications about scientific community management. If you’ve mentioned us or have seen something we’ve missed, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- CSCCE is mentioned in this Nature Reviews Microbiology commentary about the National Microbiome Data Collaborative, which we’re supporting to train data ambassadors.
- NESTA report on innovation brokerage – Using technology based on feedback given at an all-day invited workshop in which Center Director Lou Woodley participated.
- eLife innovation labs – This program, run by eLife, supports early career researchers in developing open science projects. Center Director Lou Woodley consulted on it.
- Science inreach – why building connections as scientists matters – An interview with Center Director, Lou Woodley for ASBMB careers.
- Netweaving dialogue study by University of Colorado, Boulder – This research study looked at the role of academic thought leaders in STEM education systems change.
- Building community as a career – Article in Science Magazine discussing the emerging field of scientific community engagement.
- Building Research Software Communities: How to increase engagement in your community – Software Sustainability Institute
- Introducing the Community Facilitators Program – The Carpentries
- EarthCube Projects: On Building Community – EarthCube
- Building for online & offline communities – Responsible Data
- Multimessenger Diversity Network welcomes new members, discusses future efforts in July meeting – IceCube
- What is community engagement within science – and why does it matter? – Except from an interview with Lou Woodley in 2015 by Matt Shipman